IBM LTO6 BaFe tape cartridge
- Achieve increased capacity
- Ensure optimal data security
- Supports IBM's Linear Tape File System
- Meet stringent Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium Generation 6 specifications
- Choose between re-writable and write-once-read-many (WORM) models
- Utilise custom as well as blank and RFID-embedded cartridge labels
Organisations have more data than ever before to manage protect and preserve for longer periods of time. They must balance between mitigating risks and reducing costs when making data storage investment decisions. The IBM 6 tape cartridge is designed to help organisations manage explosive data growth; sustain rapid reliable access to data; and ensure business resilience.
Rapid data growth compounds the need for increased storage capacity. The sixth generation of tape media delivers 2.5 TB native capacity and up to 6.25 TB of compressed capacity for even greater efficiency and performance. This exceptional capacity helps reduce the number of cartridges and the amount of equipment space and labour associated with tape-based data storage.
Part number: 00V7590