Synology Deep Learning NVR DVA3219 Enabling AI-Powered Video Analytics On-Premises
Deep Learning NVR DVA3219 an on-premises surveillance solution that provides accurate video detection results and minimises environmental interference with deep learning technology. DVA3219 has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU to power 4 real-time video analytics tasks, and up to 32 concurrent video feeds.
Key Features of DVA3219 Include
- Quad-core 2.1 GHz CPU and 4GB DDR4 memory by default, expandable up to 32GB
- Four built-in 1Gbe(RJ-45) ports with failover and Link Aggregation support
- Scalable up to 14 drives with two Synology DX517 expansion units
- Compatible with over 7,100 camera models from over 100 renowned brands
- 8 device licenses included for setting up cameras, I/O modules, access controllers, and transaction devices